Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
We Haddenham Community Infant School process personal data relating to those we employ to work at, or otherwise engage to work at, our school / Local Authority. This is for employment purposes to assist in the running of the school and/or to enable individuals to be paid. The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
- Improving the management of school workforce data across the sector
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed
- Informing the development of recruitment and retention policies
- Allowing better financial modeling and planning
- Enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring
- Supporting the work of the School Teachers’ Review Body.
This personal data includes identifiers such as names and National Insurance numbers and characteristics such as ethnic group, employment contracts and remuneration details, qualifications and absence information.
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows us to.
We are required, by law, to pass on some of this personal data to:
- our Local Authority
- the Department for Education (DfE)
If you require more information about how we and/or DfE store and use your personal data please visit:
- LA: www.buckscc.gov.uk/privacynotice and
- DfE: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection-how-we-collect-and-share-research-data
If you want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, please contact:
Haddenham Community Infant School
tel: 01844 291207 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org