Apprentice Teaching Assistant
Hours: 28.75 hours per week, 8.30am – 3.15pm, Monday – Friday, term time only
Salary: £4.81 per hour for the first year (includes a 1 hr unpaid lunch)
Closing date: Friday 9th December 2022
Interviews: w/c 12th December 2022
Possible start date: January 2023
About the role
To support students with their learning in classes and small groups in order that they achieve their full potential in school.
To complete training as per the apprenticeship specification, using work experience gained to support this. You will be allocated 20% of your working time to learn new skills/study.
Future prospects description: Possibility of full time Teaching Assistant upon successful completion of qualification, dependant on school need.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to work flexibly
- Understand the importance confidentiality
- Willingness to undertake professional development and training
- Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities/events
- GSCE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Show appropriate consideration for the needs and feelings of others
- Approachable and friendly
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Confident in your own ability
Please send completed application forms back to Tasha Alleyne.
Address: Woodways, Haddenham, HP17 8DS
Phone: 01844 291204